Many people complain of hair fall or Hair Thinning
Causes of hair thinning for a person
Hair thinning is the reduction of thickness or density of the hair. Some people have thick hair, some have thin hair and some even are half bald. How can one cope and manage such problems? The first thing they can do is consult a hair specialist or doctor. The doctor will first point out the reason which is causing for your hair to thin. Some of the common causes are:
• Stress and anxiety
• Excessive use of strong shampoos and conditioners.
• Use of different types of water like hard water, soft water or salt water
• Environmental condition where the person lives
• Unhealthy and lethargic lifestyle of the person
Treating hair thinning and hair loss effectively
When a person is suffering from hair problem, the first thing he or she notices is the falling of hair and reduction in the thickness of the hair. Here are some useful tips to maintain your hair and prevent hair loss and thinning:
• A healthy meal will lead to a proper and healthy hair growth. Eat a proper nutritious and balanced diet and include vitamins, minerals, proteins and iron.
• Stay hydrated and make sure to drink the required amount of water as it is one of the factor for hair growth.
• Have a hair wash regularly and in cool water
• Use natural and healthy oils like olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil etc.
• Avoid combing your hair when it wet
• Try using Hair Loss Productsto get the best result.
If you follow these tips carefully you will notice your healthy hair growth in no time.