Hair for women has forever been an integral part for their marvel as well as a root of their trouble at the same time. The trouble about it lies in its proper management as well as grooming. And for the women with crushing on straight hair, unaligned hair adds insult to the injury by being mutinous. In this scenario, the only thing that can be trusted is a hair serum.
A hair serum to straighten hair provides smoothness to the hair which is a necessity for it in order to get straightened. It does so with the help of ingredients like amino acids, which nourish the hair, caremine that strengthens the hair and silicon that acts as a mask for the hair to prevent it from humidity and dust.
Hence it is a pocket friendly, daily potion for your hair for smoothening.
Why smoothen the hair?
Smoothness of straight hair is the indication of tidiness. Dry, rough and dull hair appears filthy and causes root damages. Hair serums, by providing smoothness, not only provide a gloss to the hair but also show prolonged root strengthening effects, by reducing the dryness of the hair, protecting the hair from humidity as well as from dust and strengthening of the roots, making the hair cemented to the scalp.
Things to be remembered while using a hair serum
• Hair serum to straighten hair is generally applied on hair thoroughly dried after a wash, as the droplets in wet hair may dissolve the serum in it.
• Selection of a hair serum of a reputed company is required. As cheap quality serums can give contrary results than required. Good quality hair serums are composed of organic ingredients that are hair friendly too.
• Any hair serum must not be applied on the scalp.
• The hair serum application should be equally distributed throughout the hair, so in lieu of applying much at a particular place, palms and finger should be used as comb so as to apply it evenly, leaving the scalp.
• Excess of anything is harmful, so happens with serum. Its usage must be regulated.
• Hair serums are a leave-in product which should not be washed away.
• If it feels that after using the hair serum, her hair is drying out unusually fast, try switching your brand. It could be possible that the brand of hair serum she’s using isn’t suiting her hair type. Switching to another brand may solve the roughness and dandruff.